The Prep-Course for Civil Judges cum Judicial Magistrates Competitive Examination is five months long preparatory course, which is subject-specific and intends to prepare lawyers for succeeding in these competitive exams, so that they begin their career in subordinate judiciary with a clear edge.
The goal of the course is to ensure that the candidate lawyers can compete in the examinations successfully and without delay. Also to train them in skills and methods required for the position of a Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate.
This full-term course is offered once in a year, with classes starting in June.
Who can join this Course?
This preparatory course targets all applicants who want to appear in the Competitive Examinations for Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrates 2019.
Applicants must meet the formal requirements for appearing in the above mentioned examination.
In order to be admitted to this preparatory course, applicants must provide attested copies of their LLB degree and National Identity Card.
Teaching methods and Faculty
Following academic practices are used in this preparatory course:
- Essay Writing Skills
- Proposition Solving and IRAC method
- Text interpretation and research
- Discussion practice, evaluation practice and developing a position
- Oral presentations (structuring and speaking)
- Presentations using modern media
- Interview Skills
For more detailed information about applying please see contact us:
- Call us on 042-35831838, 042-35831801
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or better still, Visit us
The fees details and break down will be available from the college office.
Why Join Pakistan College of Law?
The preparatory course offered by the College is designed to ensure that you succeed in the competitive examination and will also build a strong foundation to help you further flourish in your chosen profession.
- Pakistan College of Law is the premier institution of Legal Education in the country.
- Spacious, State of the Art and Purpose Built Campus
- Trained and Experienced Faculty
- Biggest Law Library and Computer Lab to facilitate studies and research
- Faculty for English Language Training