PCL Study Circle creates a space to talk, to listen and to practise an acceptance of diversity and difference of opinion .It has served as a forum to widen the knowledge base of our students by exposing them to eminent scholars from around the world who are leaders in their areas of expertise.
Our goals are very clear. Being the nation’s top and most progressive law college, we intend to make sure that our students are prepared to prevail in the changing legal market.
In keeping with this practice, year 2018/2019 was marked by the presence of diverse contributors including : Dr. Osama Siddiq, Dr. Taimur Rehman, Mr. Ahmad Rafay Alam, Miss Nighat Daad, Mr Ahmar Bilal Sufi, Syed Ali Zafar, and Prof Asif Iftikhar providing expansive learning and meta-analysis of areas like
- Digital Rights and Cyber Security ,
- Interfaith harmony, Future of ADR,
- Subcontinental Discourses on Jihad,
- Pakistan’s Foreign Policy,
- Gender Equality,
- Judicial Governance,
- Environmental Concerns and Sustainable Development,
- Values and Conduct of Lawyers .